FastReport .NET Winforms
FastReport.Net is a full-featured reporting solution for Windows Forms and ASP.NET.
It can be used in Microsoft Visual Studio 2005, 2008 and Microsoft Visual Studio 2010 and 2012 and Prism.
With FastReport.Net, you can create application-independent .net reports. This means FastReport.Net can be used as a standalone reporting tool.
- connect to any database, use any table from it or create a query;
- add dialogue form(s) to your report to ask some parameters before running a report;
- using built-in script, you can manage interaction between dialogue form’s controls, perform complex data handling;
- and you can view the result, print it and export to many common document formats.
- FastReport.NET is written in C# and therefore contains only managed code. It is compatible with .NET Framework 2.0 and higher. (.NET Framework 1.x is not supported)
- Full source code is available, so you can customize your copy of FastReport.Net to match your needs.
- You get a full-featured reporting solution with runtime royalty-free report engine and designer!
- Extendable FastReport.Net architecture allows you to create your own objects, export filters, wizards, DB engines. If existing abilities are not enough for you - extend it!
- Support RDL format - import and export. RDL with FastReport.Net comparison table
- Crystal Reports templates import. Crystal Reports with FastReport .NET comparison table.
- FastReport.NET is not only Very compact but really Fast as well!