Post by Emailx45 – thanks for this!
Here my screenshots for my installation of QuickReport v6 (QR6DXE10_3_D5-XE103_Rio_W64_build_4.25-16-11-2018) in RAD Studio 10.4 Sydney
- RAD Studio 10.4 Sydney installed on VM MSWindows for test!
- QR v6 installed on my RAD Studio 10.3.3 to get the source files!
- QR Source files copyed to my VM where my RAD 10.4 Sydney is installed!
- I did some adjust in RAD 10.4 to compile it
- Path adjust in Language – Delphi
- Search Library, Browse Search, Debug DCU paths
- DPKs of QR v6: renamed for convenience
- QRWRunDXE10_3_W64.dpk to QuickReportRTSydney.dpk
- QRWDesignDXE10_3.dpk to QuickReportDTSydney.dpk
- include adjust on “REQUIRE” section of DesingTime dpk (because of the new names)
- unfortunatelly, QuickReport team use definitions not default in some sections like “OUTPUT DCP or BPL and DCU”
- then, I just let it all “empty” for that IDE save the files in default folders, like ..PUBLIC\…\Embarcadero folders
- The rest, just some adjust and it’s ready! Nothing abnormal to compile and install!
- In you want and use, you can compile the C Builder files or QR Web Server components too!